There are two ways to apply to the school:
- Fill out the online application form here. (You will likely find it helpful and informative to read through the introductory portion of the printable application linked to in number 2 below.)
- Download the printable application form here, fill it out, and either (a) scan it and email it to email@example.com or (b) mail it to the following address:
Newton Classical Academy
P.O. Box 89
Newton, KS 67114
A few things to note:
- There is a nonrefundable application fee of $25 payable to Newton Classical Academy. You can pay online with PayPal (there is a place for you to do this on the application), or you can send a check (made out to Newton Classical Academy) to the address above (or give it to us in person).
- Once received, your application will be reviewed by the headmaster and the board and, as needed, an interview will be arranged.
- If your family is accepted for admission, you will receive an acceptance letter with details about applicable tuition and fees.
- Upon receipt of the above, your enrollment is complete!
Once you are enrolled at NCA, it is important that you register with the state of Kansas as a nonaccredited private school (i.e., a homeschool). Go to this page for instructions.